PENSKE 7500 SERIES
Penske 7500 Series
The 7500 series coil over shock (single adj) provides the versatility of multiple adjustment options without the use of an external reservoir. Like all Penske Racing Shocks, the 75CO is easily adjustable and revalvable.
Penske Racing Shocks are custom built to your exact specifications. If you don’t see your specific street car listed, give us a call and we will look into designing a package for you.
Options include Single Adjustable that can tune rebound, compression, or combination of both. The double adjustable version has a separate compression and rebound adjustment that allows you to tune each individually.
- Hard Chromed Steel Shaft Provides Strength and Low Friction
- Durable Aluminum Components are Lightweight
- Easily Adjustable – 40 Clicks of Compression and Rebound Allow Fine Tuning for Varying Track Conditions (Double Adjustable Option)
- Revalvable – A Variety of Pistons and Shim Stacks Provide Unlimited Customization
- Easily upgrade able piston and shaft options available
**Standard Lengths – Suffix DA = Double Adjustable SA = Single Adjustable**