Official Approved Nitron Sales & Service Centre
- built from the best materials in order to withstand years of environmental attack
- every shock is returned to the customer in an ‘as new’ technical condition. Nitron replaces all the critical components, fluids, gasses, seals and bushes. Every Race shock is also checked and calibrated on a dynamometer
- approved service centres are strategically placed in various locations around the world so that your shock never has to travel far to be serviced.
- Nitron service centres have a dedicated team who work directly with racers to develop custom valving characteristics. Contact your local service centre to discover how you can receive track-side assistance and bespoke development consultation.
- Nitron has a wealth of experience in producing mass-volume, quality designs direct to manufacturers.
- Nitron has the experience and capability to take prototype research and development through to full OEM scale production and maintain ISO accreditation.